Church Management Software
The Heights Baptist Church uses a Church Management System (ChMS) provided by ACS Technologies, the largest developer of church management software in the industry. Your data is housed in a secure data center, and is subject to periodic security audits to ensure safety and privacy of your data. The confidentiality of your data is our utmost priority. We do not sell your data.
What Can I Do With Access ACSAccess ACS is a web-based portal to allow you to do the following:
- View or update your member profile
- Print, view, or email members of your small group
- Register for events
- Receive SMS text message updates from ministries of the church (click here for more information)
How Do I Access The Access ACS SystemYou may click here to open a new page to the Access ACS system. You will see a dialog box like what is on the right in Picture A.
- If you have an account already, just enter your email address and password in the SIGN IN dialog box.
- If this is your first time to use the system, you will need a login. Click the link that says "Need a login? Click here." You will see a new dialog box like in Picture B. Please enter your first name, last name, and email address, then click REGISTER. The suffix field is optional. NOTE: To sign up for an account, your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address MUST match our database. If you do not get a match when you enter this information, please contact Jennifer Harris (email@example.com) for further help.
- You will receive an email containing your username and password for logging int to Access ACS. When you receive the email, return to the Access ACS link.
- Enter your username or email address, and password sent to you.
- When you log in, change your password to one you can easily remember.